Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Melbourne dating - Help save my lame life

AuteurMessage
Victoria
Invité

Melbourne dating  - Help save my lame life Empty
MessageSujet: Melbourne dating - Help save my lame life   Melbourne dating  - Help save my lame life Icon_minitimeMer 27 Juil - 1:07

singles in Brisbane free online dating - Let's give this a shot My name is Cristal DURBIN I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Bunbury free online dating benaughty free Ballarat dating live chat dating singles in Geelong free online dating I want something like this: go out to the movies or dinner, or whatever the dater prefers, laugh, have fun. then if all is good we can go to my place or his.... anybody else want the same? i want a normal guy to experiment with and get wild! i go to school right now and am loving every minute of it. im looking to hook up with someone cool to get me outta this rut! if youre looking for a cool cute girl to chill with and have fun then send me a message. I love to have fun and meet to interesting people. I am a very easy to get along with easy going kind of gal. I am looking for an open and outgoing man that I can have fun with that likes to try new things in the bedroom. Hit me up and I will get back to u. I am a young, spirited girl looking for someone to entertain me. I enjoy going to varied restaurants, I'm a lover of fine cuisine. I am looking for someone who can be both a friend and perhaps a lover so lets see. Im 21 years old, i like to have fun & i want to meet new people...i want to have an attachment free relationship. I hate drama & guarantee that you will be satisfied with my physical appearance Smile I'm really laid back and open to anything at all. I'm pretty new to this. I getg along with almost everyone and enjoy chilling and cuddling up on cold nights, walks on the beach and just anything fun at all. I dont want anything serious right now but I want a guy to fulfilp me sexually because I am not getting it at home anymore.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Melbourne dating - Help save my lame life
Page 1 sur 1